Helping Employers and Workers
What Do Employers Need?
Continuing Access to Skilled Staff
What Do Workers Want?
GenSync has the tools, connections and experience to help employers understand current workforce dynamics, including:
- Provide clear analysis of current workforce trends and coming challenges
- Stress the value of developing a workforce strategy driven by strategic company goals
- Strengthen the usage of human resource analytics in staffing decisions
- Establish communication models and channels to ensure clear and effective planning
- Review training and development capacity and planning, emphasizing ROI for employee and employer
- Develop strategic workplace plans to drive succession planning, retention and recruitment.
While GenSync’s focus with employers is on all workers available to them today, workers aged 50+ are those most in need of a mindset shift. Employment ageism isn’t new or secret but it is unnecessary and, increasingly, ineffective. A mind shift is needed for some employees taking stock of where they are in their career and their work future, particularly if they assume they’ll continue working. Re-tooling can be exciting and very rewarding!
GenSync offers personalized and experienced coaching for mature workers to:
- Understand your value and potential in the changing workforce in relation to your personal situation
- Assess match between personal skills, needs and interests and current business openings and trends
- Communicate personal goals and training needs
- Develop flexible plan, identifying resources and connections
- Coach you through steps necessary to achieve personal work goals.
Ready to optimize your workforce?
Connect and see how GenSync can help you.