A REVOLUTIONARY JOB-TO-CANDIDATE
GenSync, as a MN Job Match affiliate, offers employees and employers a new way to find each other—by using matching algorithms based on skills, interest, and job requirements. The technology sorts and stack-ranks matched candidates based on alignment with job characteristics, not keyword counts. The result is a connection between employer need and job-seeker expertise and experience.
Why GenSync Talent Exchange
- It prioritizes questions about interests, preferences, work place environments, and priority needs—reducing hiring bias and mismatches between job seekers and employers.
- It provides for higher-quality matches between job seekers and employers, reducing time and cost for both.
- It provides automated candidate pool demographic reports for simplified EEOC reporting and includes over 100,000 statistically validated job characteristics.
- It notifies job seekers and employers of their top matches, eliminating time spent sorting through stacks of resumes or endless job list.
- It includes integrated promotion through social media and email. All candidates and posted jobs are current or “active.”
- It automatically posts to 5000 other no-cost local, regional, and national job sites.
Find the Career That Fits Just Right
Job seekers: Start building your profile here
Find the Right Candidate
Employers: Post your opportunities here
Whether you’re a job seeker building a new profile or an employee posting a position on the GenSync Talent Exchange, the resources to guide you are available right here!
Use GenSync Talent Exchange to find jobs and internships that are a great fit for a job seeker’s interests and skill, while you gain access to a dashboard designed for career services.